WE WELCOME YOU BACK!
NOW OFFERING IN OFFICE VISITS
DENTAL HEALTH CAN’T WAIT.
WE ARE NOW ABLE TO SEE YOU IN OFFICE AGAIN!
For your safety, we have developed the following protocol to keep you and our staff healthy.
Dear Friends, Family and Patients,
We have missed you tremendously! We hope that during the COVID-19 pandemic, you have kept yourselves, your family and friends well, happy and safe.
That being said, with the latest news reports that the curve is ‘flatting’ and due to modified stay-at-home orders, we are thrilled to announce phase 1 of our official reopening.
To ensure your safety and well-being, we have redesigned and implemented a number of new operational procedures.
INFECTION CONTROL PRACTICES
PERFORMED IN THIS OFFICE
- Healthy Staff: Each employee coming into the office will be screened for symptoms and have their temperature checked. If anyone is exhibiting symptoms they will be asked to stay home. All clinicians and staff will be required to wear scrubs that will be washed everyday, wear double mask protection, wear eye protection, wash hands and change gloves between each patient interaction. All clinical attire is either disposable, disinfected and/or washed daily.
- Office air: Air in the reception area and operatories is filtered and purified.
- Disinfection: All operatory surfaces are cleaned with the highest level of disinfectant available after each patient.
- Sterilization: All instruments are heat-pressure sterilized.
- Mandatory Patient Screening: We will practice safe social distancing between patients and staff where practical and as necessary. Non-patient visitors will be limited and are also not encouraged. To limit interactions, we will also be staggering appointments for the entire office. We will require patients to wear their face masks at all times while coming, staying and exiting the office, unless actively having dental treatment. Patient screening will include temperature checks upon entering the office and a short questionnaire. There will also be screening over the phone at the time the appointment is being made to ensure all patients are healthy and without symptoms.
- Promoting Cleanliness: The entire office will be cleaned thoroughly following each practice day.
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizers, and related supplies will be available to staff and patients at all times.
Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance! Going the extra mile for you all will aid in this goal of ours.
Call or email us to make your appointment today. We can’t wait to see you.
In Good Health,
Grey J. Cunningham DDS and Staff